Saturday, May 1, 2010

Hurry Up! Read This While It's Not Yet 6am!

I'm writing this post at around 2am, May 2.  No, I wasn't able to wait for the midnight.  I slept early and few hours after, I was awaken by a nightmare.  Anyway, this blog is not about nightmares.  I just want an introduction that's why I talked about it.  But true, i had a nightmare few hours before this... Blah... blah... blah...

So much with my talkativeness, here's the main reason why I got out of my bed and checked what's on http://www.philippineairlines.com/:  PAL's Midnight Sale!

Please check out the images I cropped from PAL website for the promo rates.  For now, I will be going back to sleep and hopefully, I won't have nightmares anymore...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails