Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Air Philippines' Express Sale for the Nth Time

I could no longer count how many times Air Philippines has offered Express Sale.  This time, the four-day seat sale, which will end tomorrow, May 27, offers promo tickets for as low as P599 for those who plans to travel between August 1 to September 30, 2010.

Promo flights include Manila to:  Naga, Busuanga, and San Jose (Mindoro).  Speaking of Mindoro, I always wanted to go there.  FYI, somebody gave me a free accommodation for 3day-2nights at a local hotel (I forgot the name of the hotel.  It starts with the word Puerto).  Unfortunately, that promo is valid only until June 2010...

Anyway, the P599 promo rate also covers the following routes -  Cebu to: Iloilo, Bacolod, Tacloban, and Cagayan de Oro.  Of the aforementioned four destinations, Bacolod is where I haven't been to.  I wonder when will I have the chance to check out the place...

The Express Sale also offers P799 seat sale for Manila to Iloilo and Manila to Bacolod.  Hey, is this now my chance to find out for myself why Bacolod is dubbed as the city of smiles?  Hmmm... Let me check my schedule...

On the other hand, other flights on sale at a promo rate of P799 include the following - Manila to: Ormoc, Kalibo, Catarman, Calbayog, and Masbate.  Ticket for Busuanga to Puerto Princesa route is also on sale at the same rate.

I would like to reiterate, for emphasis, that this promo will last only until tomorrow, May 27.  Hence, visit the Air Philippines website now! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails