Friday, May 28, 2010

Best FriDeal from Air Philippines

It's Friday once again, just a day before my birthday (yehey!).  Air Philippines is once again having its seat sale thru its FriDeal Promo Treat.

Fare for Manila to Cagayan de Oro flight costs P999 only.  Here's more! and this is what I'm excited about:  plane ticket for Manila to Puerto Princesa is priced at P599 only!  Hmmm... I miss El Nido.  Is this... a sign?

Well, fare for Manila to Bacolod is also on sale too.  Now, I am confused which of those mystifying places should I visit first!  As if my confusion was not enough, plane ticket for Manila to Kalibo is also on promo.  Isn't Kalibo already near Boracay?

I should decide now as this treat is good only until 8pm tonight.  By the way, P599 promo also covers destinations from Manila to:  Masbate and Iloilo.

Happy weekend and... happy birthday to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails