Friday, May 7, 2010

Few Hours More To Go!

Yes, it's few hours more before the promo of Air Philippines will finally begin!  I'm already excited!  I can hardly wait!  I am still contemplating whether to stay awake till the 12midnight strikes or just fall asleep and check it out in the morning.  Hmmm...

By the way, I checked the Air Philippines website at around 4pm today, and there!  The seat sale banner ad is already posted!  This is not just another "buy it from the newspaper" trick after all!  Hehehe

Of course, I do not doubt for the credibility of The Philippine Star.  I am even grateful that such ad was posted earlier than it was at the Air Philippines website.  FYI, I usually check the papers first before I get my hands working on the internet.

So now, shall we race as to who gets to avail first of the promo?  Take the challenge... now! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails