Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Air Philippines' Express Sale!

Had it not for the text message I got (albeit delayed) from PAL Express, I would not have known that they are having another seat sale which will run for two days only, May 12-13, 2010.  If my memory serves me right, the ad was not printed on The Philippine Star (our office's official newspaper).  Or maybe, I was just too preoccupied with stuff while reading that I missed one of the very important airline ads.  I wonder if the seat sale was also advertised in other papers...

Anyway, those budget-conscious urbaniztas who were not able to make it in Boracay in time for the summer season may still have their chance.  For only P799, one will be able to fly to Kalibo from Manila between July 1 to August 31, 2010.  I'm not sure though if the weather will still be conducive for swimming, sun tanning, and people watching by that time. ;)

Other routes on sale are Cebu - Bacolod which fare costs P399 only.  The route Manila-Cagayan de Oro is also on a promo rate which is the same as Manila-Kalibo's.

Interested?  Please check Air Philippines' website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails