Friday, May 7, 2010

False Alarm!

I thought Air Philippines' Frideal Pre-Weekend Specials would start today, Friday, May 7.  I was wrong after all...

Who would not be?  The ad placed in the newspaper did not specify when the promo would start.  I assumed it would be launched today as the ad uses present tense type of verb (see my previous post).  But let's not argue with the grammar technicalities here...

I was clarified when I talked to Charles, the customer service representative, few minutes ago (after half hour of waiting while listening to the endless pre-recorded phone ad).  He was even confused at first.  But after checking (while putting my call on hold), he finally pointed out that the promo will start next week yet.

What???!  There I saw online the fine print that says "STARTING May 14, 2010".  Well, I got electrocuted, as they say.  Yay! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails