Thursday, June 3, 2010

Manila to Tagbilaran Seat Sale

It's been more than ten years since my last trip to Bohol.  While I was still in Cebu, I often traveled to Tagbilaran on official business.  I was even part of a 3-man team spearheaded by my former boss for a community-outreach activity in a far-flung area of Bohol which I'm not sure anymore of the exact name of the place.  I really enjoyed every minute of it.

I want to visit Bohol again.  This idea came up when I saw the ad of Philippine Airlines that fare for the flight to Bohol is on seat sale.  Hereunder are the details:


Home of a Hero. Francisco Dagohoy was a Boholano who led the longest revolt against the Spaniards (1744 to 1829). The immediate cause of the revolt was the refusal of a Jesuit priest to give Dagohoy's brother a Christian burial. It took 85 years for the Spaniards to suppress the rebellion.
Selling Period : 04 June 2010
Travelling Period: 05 June to 30 September 2010
Travel must be completed by 30September 2010

Every ticket purchased is automatically qualified to join the Soaring to 70 Grand Seat Raffle Promo.

Fare conditions disclosed in Manila-Cebu promo are also applicable under this seat sale.  For details, please click this.


Book and buy through www.philippineairlines.com using Mastercard or VISA credit card or BancNet ATM card or, purchase tickets at PAL Ticket offices and your travel agent.

For booking and inquiries, please call PAL Reservations Manila (02) 855-8888.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails