Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Independence Day Sale Starts Today

As previously announced in this blog, Air Philippines is having an Independence Day Sale of P112 for two days which will end tomorrow, June 10.  For details, please check my previous post on this.

Sadly, this promo has very, very, very limited seats only.  I tried browsing destinations to Surigao and Ormoc this morning and I got only one, if not none, seat on sale.  :(

By the way, I called up Air Philippines hotline thru no. 855-9000 but line was always busy.  I dialed their other number at 851-7601 local 118.  I was told the reason why no promo rate was available online is that because their system recently encountered error.  I was instructed to check their website again and, voila!  As already mentioned, I only got one slot on sale. :(

Actually, it was two (as I tried to book simultaneously, just to ensure) but then the other one failed due to their website's "delayed response".  This is frustrating... :(

I'm not negatively criticizing Air Philippines.  I would just like to air my experience.  In fact, I even promote in this blog everything that's on sale and I really appreciate airlines which make air travel affordable to everyone.  But then, I hope they will take corrective measures to make their service efficient and effective be it online or otherwise.

I guess I am getting emotional already.  Comments are welcome... :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails