Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Coron, Here I Come?

With the impending onslaught of the rainy season, PAG-ASA has just confirmed that the El Niño phenomenon is already over.  But then I could not help myself but think if I could still catch up with another summer get-away.  This time, I am thinking of Coron, which is at the northernmost tip of Palawan.

What with the recent offer of Cebu Pacific that flight to Coron (Busuanga) would cost me only P499 (actually it's P538. 40, inclusive of P35 Web Admin Fee, Taxes & Fees of P68.40 and net of P100 go lite discount), this is not actually a bad idea!

Hmm... I should now check my hectic schedule and try to squeeze some time to enjoy Coron.  What about this coming August? I can now imagine myself in Coron, basking not under the scorching heat of the sun, but savoring the scenery while drenched in the heavy rain.  Jejeje ;)

By the way, the three-day promo, which will end tomorrow, June 4, also covers other destinations such as Dumaguete, Laoag, and Naga.  Travel period is between July 1 to August 31, 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails