Sunday, November 20, 2011

P8 Seat Sale

Today, November 20, 2011, is the last day of Air Philippines' P8 seat sale.  I was kinda disappointed though that when I tried to check how much a promo ticket would actually cost me, inclusive of taxes and incidental charges, the checkout counter computed a total of P1000+! (I'll check at the office tomorrow if I have saved a screenshot of that, and I promise I'll show it here to prove my point).

Whoaa! From P8 to P1000+?!!!  Is there some kind of misleading marketing strategy here just to lure unsuspecting customers?

If I remember it right, I was able to book a P10 promo ticket last year, for Manila to Surigao route and from the same airline company, for an all-inclusive rate of approximately P125 only.

There must be an explanation for this! To whom it may concern, my blog is open for your comments/justifications... that is, if you care to enlighten my confused mind...

Nevertheless, I would still recommend to check out their website by clicking this

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails