Friday, September 24, 2010

Pre-Friday Pre-Weekend Specials

I was supposed to post this article few hours before the start of Friday Pre-weekend Specials, which is at 4pm today, but then I got engrossed with my work that I forgot I have a pending blogging job (hehehehee)


Anyway, here's another P588-Express Sale from Air Philippines for the following routes:
  1. Cebu to Bacolod, Cagayan de Oro, Catarman, Davao, Iloilo, Naga, Ozamiz, Tacloban, Surigao, and Zamboanga;
  2. Davao to Cagayan de Oro and Zamboanga; and
  3. Zamboanga to Jolo and Tawi-tawi
This promo is valid only until tomorrow, September 25, 2010 for travel period between November 15 to December 15, 2010.  For details, visit Air Philippines website by clicking this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails