Monday, August 2, 2010

CEB offers Jakarta, Visayas and Mindanao seats for as low as P499!

 I can't believe the last I post I made in this blog dates back sometime in June yet.  Well, I've been busy.  I hope I can make it up to my blog visitors.  For a start, here's an e-newsletter which I recently received from Cebu Pacific:



Asia’s third-largest low cost carrier, Cebu Pacific (CEB) puts Jakarta and select Visayas and Mindanao destinations on sale for as low as P499!


The seat sale starts now until August 5, 2010, for travel from September 1 to October 31, 2010.


Guests going from Manila and Cebu to Bacolod, and Cebu to Cagayan de Oro, Clark, Davao, Dumaguete, Iloilo, Surigao and Tacloban and vice versa can avail of the ‘Go Lite’ seat sale fare of P499.


Another low-fare offering is the P699 ‘Go Lite’ seat sale fare for Cebu to Butuan, Caticlan, Dipolog, General Santos, Legazpi, Ozamiz, Pagadian, Puerto Princesa, Siargao and Zamboanga flights.


You can also avail of the P1,999 ‘Go Lite’ seat sale fare from Manila to Jakarta, which is 50% less than the lowest possible year-round fare for that route.


Those with check-in luggage will just add P100 upon booking.


We have made it more accessible for guests to book with us, log on to www.cebupacificair.com for your hassle-free bookings now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails